Mugeni surroundings
Friars Church
Click image to open!
The double towered Franciscan Church and Convent (the Church of Saint Frances, Friars Church) is situated on the corner of the Vár street and Main square. The oldest Church in the town center, this structure was erected between 1728-1779.  The fate of the convent is tightly interwoven with the life of the Church as was that of a Franciscan elementary school which operated here between 1784-1927. In 1928, the Saint Anton College was built as an addition. At this time the building is occupied by the Franciscan Sisters of Mallersdorf.
 
Haáz Rezsõ City Museum
Click image to open!
The Haáz Rezsõ City Museum and Cultural Association are located at Kossuth Lajos street 29 and house several permanent exhibitions: Cultural History of Székelyudvarhely, the flowers of Szeklerland, János Bányai Memorial room, popular wooden tools and equipment, a forge from Korond, Constant Art Gallery (Kossuth Lajos street 42.) and the László Tompa Memorial room. (Tompa László street 10.)
 
Haáz Rezsõ City Museum
Click image to open!

The Haáz Rezsõ City Museum and Cultural Association are located at Kossuth Lajos street 29 and house several permanent exhibitions: Cultural History of Székelyudvarhely, the flowers of Szeklerland, János Bányai Memorial room, popular wooden tools and equipment, a forge from Korond, Constant Art Gallery (Kossuth Lajos street 42.) and the László Tompa Memorial room. (Tompa László street 10.)

 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next > End >>